Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 1 The Re-Dedication

About a year ago I set the uncompromising goal of a six pack. I was able to get my weight over the next few months from the high 150's to the mid 140's. Although not quite achieving the six pack I did get some definition, eliminated the love handles, and reduced the man boobs to a reasonable level.

In June I started dating someone seriously and have let myself rise to around 150. As of today I'm relaunching operation six pack. I will post my daily food intake, exercise, and any relevant info.

Yesterday I did a 5 mile run at roughly 8 minute miles and 15 minutes on the elliptical with a little lifting, so today I will go to the gym but not work out too hard.

Breakfast: 7am
Vitatop(100 cal, this will be discussed and praised later)
1 Date(23)

Lunch: 11am
"SMART & SIMPLE CHICKEN CACCIATORE W/ POTATO GNOCCHI" from fresh direct (360 cal)


Pre Workout boost:
1 small Tangerine (37 cal)


Off to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment